Things to Bring When Renting a Condo
Your Condo Supplies Checklist
What you should bring, and what we've got covered..
Don’t worry about pots & pans, our condos have full equipped kitchens with plenty of cookware and utensils.
- Paper Towels – Its always a good idea to bring an extra roll or two, especially if you’re staying for the week.
- Ziploc bags are your best friend! They're great for beach snacks, or put your phone in a bag and protect it from the sand!
- Spices : Salt, pepper etc.
- Dish detergent - Just a few dish tabs, or a small bottle of your favorite detergent.
- Food Items
- Your favorite condiments
- Extra trash bags
- Coffee & coffee filters
We’ve got you covered for bath towels and linens.
- Extra Toilet Paper
- Toiletries, shampoo, soap etc.
-SUNSCREEN, sunglasses, bathing suits, beach towels, etc.
Condos Will Include
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Coffee Pot
- Coffee Cups
- Trash Facilities at each complex
- All refrigerators will have ice makers
- The condos will have plenty of bed and bath linens